• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Justin Trudeau hints at boosting Canada’s military spending

There's some good ones for sure. Another trudeau consulting boondoggle? Nobody has explained what it's supposed to represent, have they?

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the PM has bigger issues than chiming in on CA graphics, but sure.
He doesn't need to be hands on. I doubt whether he personally handled the arrivescam app either. However, it's his government and every boondoggle is his responsibility. But sure, If you wish to continue supporting Trudeau, go ahead, but you'll have to do better than that.

I'm not sure what junior officer works the generals twitter but this was quite the stupid statement.

A pixalated image no one can figure out embodies strength and dedication? Dumb.

Only thing I can make out is a wilting maple leaf. Kind of appropriate.

I’m pretty sure the PM has bigger issues than chiming in on CA graphics, but sure.
He doesn't need to be hands on. I doubt whether he personally handled the arrivescam app either. However, it's his government and every boondoggle is his responsibility. But sure, If you wish to continue supporting Trudeau, go ahead, but you'll have to do better than that.
I hope you didn't sprain your ankle jumping to that big of a conclusion.

Just because someone counters a "F*ck Trudeau" comment with a logical deduction (such as @dimsum just did) does not mean they're a Trudeau supporter or otherwise.

I am loathe to find a redeeming quality in PMJT, but this was not his doing. This was self inflicted and DAPA and the CA get to wear this one, no one else.

Put the axe down once in a while, you're running out of metal.

Back