Author Topic: CFPAS Download  (Read 37897 times)

Offline AK

• Rate Post
Re: CFPAS Download
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2017, 07:18:38 »
Okay, I've PM-ed the password to the last 6 people who requested the password here, as there is no indication whether the info is still required or not.

As I previously noted deeper in this thread, anyone is free to PM me directly to get the password. 

Cheers,

AK

Offline Patlach

• Rate Post
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2017, 15:04:48 »
I could use the password!! can you send it to me? :)

Offline Robbie

• Rate Post
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2017, 20:23:55 »
Anyone on right now that can send me the password?

Thank you.
We're not the public service of Canada, we're not just another department. We are the Canadian Forces, and our job is to be able to kill people.
- Jul 2005
- Gen Hillier, (Ret)

“I was on the beach in the Dominican Republic and I had a little break and I heard about that and —- can I say without everyone beating up on me across canada — I was on my third rum-and-coke and I really didn’t give a damn.
- Feb 2008
- Gen Hillier, (Ret)

Offline Lumber

• Donor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2017, 10:08:00 »
Password please! Thanks all!
“Extremes to the right and to the left of any political dispute are always wrong.”
― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Death before dishonour! Nothing before coffee!

Offline cdnnvyguy

• Rate Post
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2017, 20:41:05 »
Could someone please pm me with said password as well. TIA

Offline Queen For A Day

• Rate Post
  • Truth is like poetry
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2017, 20:47:39 »
letmein
You are not obliged to say anything. You have nothing to fear from any threat and you have nothing to hope from any promise whether or not you do say anything, but anything you say may be taken down in writing or recorded by other means, or both, and may be used as evidence. Do you fully understand this warning?

JAG's DCS After hours Recording >You have reached counsel; keep your mouth shut; press one to repeat this message.<

Offline AK

• Rate Post
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2017, 10:49:18 »
I'm not sure publicly posting the password is appropriate.

While the staff suggested the we share the password widely with other military personnel, if they had wanted it available to everybody, I suspect that they would have posted it. 

my  :2c:

AK

Offline C17 Tech

• Rate Post
  • NO NO NO YES NO
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2017, 11:39:25 »
I'm not sure publicly posting the password is appropriate.

While the staff suggested the we share the password widely with other military personnel, if they had wanted it available to everybody, I suspect that they would have posted it. 

my  :2c:

AK

The CDS posted it online in June 2012. Google: "Maple Leaf" & CFPAS. First hit: publications.gc.ca

The Taliban and ISIL don't get to see the chapters on pecking order, reprisals, and bun tosses though.

Or you could have Googled this:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/password-and-letmein-among-worst-passwords-ever-1.729935

:)
You are, in such manner and on such occasions as may be prescribed by us, to exercise and well discipline in their duties such officers, men and women as may be placed under your orders from time to time and use your best endeavours to keep them in good order and discipline…in pursuance of the Trust hereby reposed in you.
- Her Majesty The Queen in Right of Canada

Offline BCFrenchy

• Rate Post
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2017, 17:31:55 »
Hi, I did send a request for the password on the CFPAS web site and I didn't received anything and I also tried to call but no chance.  Now I'm stuck at home with 5 PER to write, can someone help me with the password to download CFPAS please.

Offline Queen For A Day

• Rate Post
  • Truth is like poetry
You are not obliged to say anything. You have nothing to fear from any threat and you have nothing to hope from any promise whether or not you do say anything, but anything you say may be taken down in writing or recorded by other means, or both, and may be used as evidence. Do you fully understand this warning?

JAG's DCS After hours Recording >You have reached counsel; keep your mouth shut; press one to repeat this message.<

Offline BCFrenchy

• Rate Post
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2017, 18:08:16 »
Thanks, really appreciated  [:D