Author Topic: RMC website is out of service  (Read 10031 times)

Offline luttrellfan

• Rate Post
RMC website is out of service
« on: February 20, 2017, 10:57:47 »
The RMC website is down right now which really sucks because all my school work is done online through moodle. Would anyone by chance know what's going on?
Man, if you knew how short life was and how fast it can be snatched away from you, you wouldn’t waste one second doing anything that didn’t bring you absolute enjoyment. Period!
-   Marcus Luttrell

Offline Journeyman

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
Re: RMC website is out of service
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 11:18:24 »
The RMC website is down right now which really sucks because all my school work is done online through moodle. Would anyone by chance know what's going on?
Reading Week; with the students gone, they're doing computer maintenance. It was supposed to be completed over the weekend. 
Actual completion = :dunno:

Offline luttrellfan

• Rate Post
Re: RMC website is out of service
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 11:29:12 »
Reading Week; with the students gone, they're doing computer maintenance. It was supposed to be completed over the weekend. 
Actual completion = :dunno:

Gee, it would have been nice if RMC would have notified myself and the other distance learners ahead of time. What a joke!  >:(

Thanks for letting me know Journeyman.  :salute:
Man, if you knew how short life was and how fast it can be snatched away from you, you wouldn’t waste one second doing anything that didn’t bring you absolute enjoyment. Period!
-   Marcus Luttrell