Author Topic: The Laws of War  (Read 8635 times)

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
The Laws of War
« on: October 04, 2008, 09:07:33 »
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 15:05:36 by kratz »
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: The Laws of War
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 09:14:43 »
For those interested in the Canadian Forces and their position:  Laws of Armed Conflict Manual.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 10:38:27 by George Wallace »