• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF-188 Hornet, Canada's jet fighter

I am assuming you never make any typos or misspell any words?
Not when I'm running the social media for a national organization for a bilingual country. Adi, ADP, Adl maybe, but adding two letters and making a word a with different meaning- clown show. Know what you're writing, write what you know. I thought the first rule of PR was stick to what you know.

Not when I'm running the social media for a national organization for a bilingual country. Adi, ADP, Adl maybe, but adding two letters and making a word a with different meaning- clown show. Know what you're writing, write what you know. I thought the first rule of PR was stick to what you know.
…and maybe the CAF should get a subscription to GrammarlyTM?

that is what happens when you start relying on AI. Simple example but it demonstrates very clearly the weaknesses of relying on a machine to make decisions.

Back