• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC Grad Parade?

FormerHorseGuard

Reaction score
I found this picture on the wall where I work. It is badly faded, been on the wall for over 20 years. Thought some of you RMC Grads might enjoy the peek in the past. It is faded and very dirty, but maybe some one remembers it.

Attachments

• IMG_2475.jpg
    IMG_2475.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 42
I found this picture on the wall where I work. It is badly faded, been on the wall for over 20 years. Thought some of you RMC Grads might enjoy the peek in the past. It is faded and very dirty, but maybe some one remembers it.
Maybe some one remembers the pilot 3rd from left ;)

I would be almost certain that this photo was taken on the Royal Roads parade square. Given that there are no females visible in the photo, it would have to pre-date 1984.

I would be almost certain that this photo was taken on the Royal Roads parade square. Given that there are no females visible in the photo, it would have to pre-date 1984.
šŸ‘šŸ¼ Actually wearing pill boxes correctly is a dead giveaway.

The Cadet 7th from the left with the 'tache looks very much like Ed K., who attended CMR for two years before taking advantage of opportunities in the private sector. He became a civilian circa 1978. Haven't seen him in years.

Cheers,
Dan.

šŸ‘šŸ¼ Actually wearing pill boxes correctly is a dead giveaway.
pop tv burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

Back