• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Transfer from Arty Officer to infantry solider - OCdt to Pte (B)

albertan_spartan

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm currently a student at RMC and wondering if I could switch from my current trade as an artillery officer to an NCM trade as an infantry soldier. I'm untrained and haven't been to BMOQ as of yet.

Since you are at RMC I would think if you were to switch to NCM you would be removed from RMC. Something to consider if you have not.

I'm currently a student at RMC and wondering if I could switch from my current trade as an artillery officer to an NCM trade as an infantry soldier. I'm untrained and haven't been to BMOQ as of yet.

Dayum...

Why the change?

Apart from the fact the we Infantry types are always pursued by the hot, rich people ;)

Dayum...

Why the change?

Apart from the fact the we Infantry types are always pursued by the hot, rich people ;)
being at RMC isn't really for me, even before I got my offer i was still itching to be an infantry soldier but ultimately fell to the demands of my family. If I were to put it into a cliche, "I feel a calling" lol.

and also hot and rich people :cool:

being at RMC isn't really for me, even before I got my offer i was still itching to be an infantry soldier but ultimately fell to the demands of my family. If I were to put it into a cliche, "I feel a calling" lol.

and also hot and rich people :cool:

Can you go DEO or RESO instead?

Not that Infantry isn't awesome, but the prospect of raining indirect death on the bad guys from the end of a phone is somewhat attractive in its own right.

Full disclosure: my Dad was a gunner Officer in WW2. ;)

Can you go DEO or RESO instead?

Not that Infantry isn't awesome, but the prospect of raining indirect death on the bad guys from the end of a phone is somewhat attractive in its own right.

Full disclosure: my Dad was a gunner Officer in WW2. ;)
Ha, I feel like I should clarify, I want to specifically be a soldier. Honestly, even if infantry is my first choice it'd be grand to be an armoured soldier as well.

Ha, I feel like I should clarify, I want to specifically be a soldier. Honestly, even if infantry is my first choice it'd be grand to be an armoured soldier as well.

brad pitt fury GIF

Back