• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Survey on Future Remembrance Ceremonies

I am just putting this here because I don't know if it is worthy of its own thread (mods if it is do your thing).

So DND released a video to explain Veterans' week to young children and it is interesting. Watching the video I can understand why they choose Vimy Ridge but of all the events that the CAF has been I think they could have chosen something other than the Ice Storm.

but of all the events that the CAF has been I think they could have chosen something other than the Ice Storm.
My guess would be it has to be something that won't have kids asking uncomfortable questions (SAR, Long Term Care Homes...), nor something that's too recent in case said kids remember it.

My guess would be it has to be something that won't have kids asking uncomfortable questions (SAR, Long Term Care Homes...), nor something that's too recent in case said kids remember it.
SAR seems reasonably safe, given the amount of firefighter and police content floating around kids.

Most kids these days are probably asking "what's a letter???"...

"It's an old-fashion email or SnapChat that had to make it to the other person by plane, or car or boat".

"That's silly!"

Shirley Temple Giggle GIF

Back