• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2023-2024

gegeloliveira14

Inactive
Reaction score
Has anybody received an offer to start at RMC this upcoming September? Are the acceptance rounds similar to civilian universities? I am on the competition list and waiting on a response.

Has anybody received an offer to start at RMC this upcoming September? Are the acceptance rounds similar to civilian universities? I am on the competition list and waiting on a response.
The wait time should be from now until like June. Until you get your offer just make sure your marks don't go under 70 or something and just hope you get it I guess. Good luck!

The wait time should be from now until like June. Until you get your offer just make sure your marks don't go under 70 or something and just hope you get it I guess. Good luck!
I am in second year university and looking to either transfer to RMC or do civilian ROTP. I had an 88% average in High School and currently have around an 82% in university. After finishing my CFAT, my recruiter said that, based on just my scores, I would have no trouble in becoming an officer and I am on the competitive list since the end of February. Let’s just hope for the best!!

Just got mine today for RMC. The list takes a long time to knock out. Most selections will take place between now and April 10th or so, so keep your hopes up and stay patient.

Congrats on your offer! What trade did you get in for? I am on the competition list for NWO, Infantry Officer and Armoured Officer
@haidendyck
I got selected for NWO. I'd apparently had a great MOST score and CFAT. Just so you know, admissions averages are about 85 for an arts degree, so if you are going for those, as long as you have a decent score on those tests, you should be able to get in with reasonable marks. I hear that InfO and ArmO are generally harder to get into, so I'd expect that they give you NWO.

I got selected for NWO. I'd apparently had a great MOST score and CFAT. Just so you know, admissions averages are about 85 for an arts degree, so if you are going for those, as long as you have a decent score on those tests, you should be able to get in with reasonable marks. I hear that InfO and ArmO are generally harder to get into, so I'd expect that they give you NWO.
Just got selected today, should be expecting the official offer later this week or early next week according the the recruiter I spoke to

A question about ROTP for RMC please if you wouldn’t mind answering.
After CFAT, FORCE, medical and interview, to receive offer for NWO do you need to also write MOST or is that only for DEO applicants? I thought aircrew was the only career that required further testing for ROTP from high school? Thank you in advance for the information.

You still will need to write your MOST test for RMC ROTP NWO. I, and every other NWO applicant I know had to. I would also like to correct the fact that the FORCE test is not performed until BMOQ.

Cheers

Thanks so much. I saw an earlier post saying ROTP applicants didn’t have to do was loooing for clarification.

Anybody know what happens if your university grades drop or you fail classes in between application to ROTP and after receiving an offer?, or is it more in the case of required highschool classes? That they would rescind an offer

Anybody know what happens if your university grades drop or you fail classes in between application to ROTP and after receiving an offer?, or is it more in the case of required highschool classes? That they would rescind an offer
I think that they do not care about your university grades, just High School

Just got mine today for RMC. The list takes a long time to knock out. Most selections will take place between now and April 10th or so, so keep your hopes up and stay patient.
Congratulations man! How did the offer come in? email? Or applicant portal? I am on the competition list as of last week and am just waiting to here back from them.

Congratulations man! How did the offer come in? email? Or applicant portal? I am on the competition list as of last week and am just waiting to here back from them.
Not OP but mine came in last week via email, was on the comp list for about 2 weeks

My offer came in through email and I had to take one week to think of it and call the recruiter to accept it.

Congrats, I hope to see you there next year. Did you regularly check the applicant portal as well or just your email?

I First saw the applicant portal update, and about a day later I received the offer via email. They are doing the bulk of selections from March 6th-April 11th, but late selections will occur into June.

Back