Author Topic: World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?  (Read 72662 times)

Offline Danjanou

• Reporting from Goat Rodeo Central
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Butt Party NCO on the 81mm Mortar Range
Re: World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2013, 18:35:41 »
If we can get our hands on alien weapons we could really kick some *** in WW3.

What do you mean if, did you fall asleep during the briefing again.

Would that be the same group of elites that keep Atlantis off the maps, hold back the electric car, and make Steve Gutenberg a star?

http://youtu.be/_ZI_aEalijE

DOH! :facepalm:

It's almost like our own little version of Godwins Law here . As soon as someone starts a thread on interntational conspiracies someome else will eventualy post the Stonecutters song. ;D
NASA spent $12 Million designing a pen that could write in the zero gravity environment of space. The Russians went with pencils.

Offline PMedMoe

is retired and loving it!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2013, 18:55:29 »
I blame the imminence of WW3 on the chemtrails.....

:Tin-Foil-Hat:
"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving".
~ Lao Tzu~

Offline Danjanou

• Reporting from Goat Rodeo Central
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Butt Party NCO on the 81mm Mortar Range
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2013, 19:01:48 »
Okay keep playing this little game, you are not fooling me, I suspected something was up with his first post but wasn't 100% sure. If World War 3 did happen, would not be a smart move for Canada taking part in it. Canada has such a large land mass and could be invaded by China. If it did happen Canada could declare support for USA but they should not get involved or the risk of Canadian cities being bombed would be great.

How did I miss this gem earlier? Wasn't that the plot of Red Dawn 2  oh yeah right they changed it to North Korea because that was more plausible.  ::)
NASA spent $12 Million designing a pen that could write in the zero gravity environment of space. The Russians went with pencils.

Offline Hamish Seggie

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • This is my son Michael, KIA Afghanistan 3 Sep 08
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2013, 00:45:34 »
This is Radio Free Canada calling,

"John has a long moustache"

Repeat

"John has a long moustache"

Actually everyone has called you a wacko.  You just have caught on.

Bill has a fine beard.

Bill has a fine beard.
Freedom Isn't Free   "Never Shall I Fail My Brothers"

“Do everything that is necessary and nothing that is not".

Offline MaximusFarseer

• Rate Post
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2013, 06:48:31 »
Well I would say enough of the Regular force would be indoctrinated enough to see these things as complete wacko conspiracy theories. The links I posted above have enough evidence. As for world war 3, the United States has been over-throwing nations, most of the corporate owned media presents a false bias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha1rEhovONU  He said this in 2007 and look what has happened since, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Egypt. The point of the War in Libya was to save the world from Libya introducing the Gold Dinar currency which would have destroyed the worlds economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUoOErVEVd0

Now the United States is funding the rebels in Syria with the intention of over-throwing the government and introducing a crazy Islamic Caliphate type state.

I might be banned for posting this link, this isn't for the faint of heart so I warn you before clicking it. Before the war, Syrian Christians lived in Peace, this is why Sryian Christians support the government. The Government in Syria may be a dictatorship but they are not Fundamentalist Jihad Zealots. The only conflicts Syria ever had were ethnic problems, with the Kurds. It is obvious that Assads Regime and his Military are the lesser of 2 evils by far. Look at the atrocities these fundamentalists commit.

Mod edit...YOU AREN'T POSTING THAT HERE, SHITHEAD. DO IT AGAIN AND YOU'RE BANNED, SEEMS LIKE YOU WANT THAT ANYWAY. or just make it easy and tell me to deactivate your account

If the United States got involved then WW3 will come. There is another tactic the elites use, that is False Flag Operations, this crypic message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpRGvzKS5U0 I never believed anything that put dates on something, I never believed anything would happen December 31 2012. The ones who truly rule this world often put their plans on hold and NWO factions probably fight against each other for control.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 09:13:52 by Scott »

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2013, 07:08:14 »
Max I was just wondering what you're taking in university?
There are no wolves on Fenris

Offline MaximusFarseer

• Rate Post
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2013, 07:11:54 »
Max I was just wondering what you're taking in university?

Political Science and History but I am taking a year off and went part time before, going to quit my job soon so I can find something I like more.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2013, 07:18:51 »
Cool, just curious. History is probably my favorite subject.

Offline my72jeep

• It is the duty of all canadians to be prepared to defend thier country
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2013, 07:28:57 »
Well I would say enough of the Regular force would be indoctrinated enough to see these things as complete wacko conspiracy theories. The links I posted above have enough evidence. As for world war 3, the United States has been over-throwing nations, most of the corporate owned media presents a false bias.

Max
Saying these guys are Indoctrinated to spout the party line is funny. they can't even agree on what color of boot we should wear. The only thing any of them are in agreement on is that you have some out there theories.
MA Davidson CD
Wawa,Ont.
Army.ca coin #53

Offline Cui

• Rate Post
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2013, 08:08:10 »
It's like a train wreck, so tragic yet can't look away...

:trainwreck:

Say what you will, but I admire the OP's courage to stand alone and making such bold claims regardless of if there is any merit to it or not.

If the OP was trolling, then hats off to him since he got like 5 pages of response out of you guys. If that's what he truly believes in, then good for him too I guess, seems like he has truly found his passion in life. Not many people can say that nowadays.

Guess I'll have to look over my shoulders for JTF2 ninja snipers for the next few days for sympathizing with someone who is anti-illuminati, or have we moved on beyond that level?  ::)

Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. - George Patton

Offline Hamish Seggie

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • This is my son Michael, KIA Afghanistan 3 Sep 08
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2013, 08:08:42 »
Max
Saying these guys are Indoctrinated to spout the party line is funny. they can't even agree on what color of boot we should wear. The only thing any of them are in agreement on is that you have some out there theories.

The wolf howls at high noon.

The wolf howls at high noon.
Freedom Isn't Free   "Never Shall I Fail My Brothers"

“Do everything that is necessary and nothing that is not".

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2013, 08:13:14 »
Guess I'll have to look over my shoulders for JTF2 ninja snipers for the next few days for sympathizing with someone who is anti-illuminati, or have we moved on beyond that level?  ::)

I guess military people should not have a sense of humour.  Guess that means that this thread has been an Epic Failure. 

All Stations; Hoof Hearted, Over.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline Cui

• Rate Post
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2013, 08:14:34 »
I guess military people should not have a sense of humour.  Guess that means that this thread has been an Epic Failure. 

That was a joke...
Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. - George Patton

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2013, 09:07:10 »

Say what you will, but I admire the OP's courage to stand alone and making such bold claims regardless of if there is any merit to it or not.

Anonymously posting bold conspiracy claims on an internet message forum constitutes as courageous to you? Why don't you take a few minutes and read up about Rodger Young.

Offline medicineman

• Well stuck into my new job and thoroughly enjoying it.
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • In Arduis Fidelis
    • Fed By The Firehose
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2013, 09:10:45 »
Well I would say enough of the Regular force would be indoctrinated enough to see these things as complete wacko conspiracy theories.

All I can say is this - I'd really love to do your Enrollement Medical...

MM
MM

Remember the basics of Medicine - "Pink is GOOD, Blue is BAD, Air goes in AND out, Blood Goes Round and Round"

I may sound like a pessimist, but I am a realist.

Offline Cui

• Rate Post
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2013, 09:24:29 »
Anonymously posting bold conspiracy claims on an internet message forum constitutes as courageous to you? Why don't you take a few minutes and read up about Rodger Young.

Yes, thank you for pointing out that I was in the wrong in using the term "courageous", and it did take away from others who actually committed acts of valour.

I sincerely apologize for my misuse of the term.

Offline dapaterson

Mostly Harmless.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2013, 09:26:06 »
The more I read on the internet, the more I'm convinced that I should invest in a company that makes psych meds.
This posting made in accordance with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, section 2(b):
Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/charter/1.html

Offline Bluebulldog

• Every life gets a second act.
  • Rate Post
  • ignis aurum probat
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2013, 09:35:52 »
All I can say is this - I'd really love to do your Enrollement Medical...

MM

...Shhhh....the OP might learn about the probes...and post a youtube link.......because everything available on youtube must be correct.
Age and treachery will always trump out youth and enthusiasm.

Offline Bluebulldog

• Rate Post
  • ignis aurum probat
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2013, 09:40:55 »
I have to hand it to the OP.

If he truly believes what he's posting, he certainly has the courage of his convictions, in the face of overwhelming counter opinion.

I have to question motive as to why an individual would actually come on a Military Centric board, and decide to start throwing some of these "opinions" about with members, particularly since the OP isn't enrolled, nor is he indicating he's going to.

Then again.....there are a lot of extremely bored people out there who have all the time in the world to research conspiracy theories and then source " credible" back up for same.

Either way I think one of these is due to be issued.....

Offline PMedMoe

is retired and loving it!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2013, 10:23:30 »
I have to question motive as to why an individual would actually come on a Military Centric board, and decide to start throwing some of these "opinions" about with members, particularly since the OP isn't enrolled, nor is he indicating he's going to.

Actually, he did say he was thinking of joining:

I was thinking about becoming an officer in the reserves some day since I am in university part time and work.

Can't see why he'd want to though, since we're all so indoctrinated....   ::)
"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving".
~ Lao Tzu~

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2013, 10:48:01 »

Perhaps he plans on following in the footsteps of one or two former CDS' and change all that.   :-\
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline JesseWZ

• Mentor
  • Rate Post
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2013, 11:04:11 »

Understood. May God have mercy on our souls.
I will be seen and not heard... I will be seen and not heard... I will be seen and not heard...

Offline Bluebulldog

• Rate Post
  • ignis aurum probat
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2013, 11:08:27 »
Actually, he did say he was thinking of joining:

Yes, I read that originally. Somehow I think the OP "thinks" about a lot of things in the abstract.......

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2013, 11:22:26 »
I'm quite the obedient indoctrinated soldier, one of my team members is always questioning 'the system' and looking for conspiracies (such as just like Agent Orange, CLP which we commonly use is not regulated by the FDA)

While getting needles today I only received one and I feel pretty great, so great I decided to polish my boots and read PAMS instead of eat lunch. He on the other hand got a whole bunch of needles and some of his "paper work was lost" so he's returning for more. He also feels sick.

Take away from that what you will...

Offline Colin P

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Civilian
    • http://www.pacific.ccg-gcc.gc.ca
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2013, 11:42:43 »
Due to a lack of parts, all of the black helicopters have been grounded, however please expect a black Ford Focus to arrive at your location soon. Please do not scratch the paint, tear the seats or vomit in it, it's a rental and we need to have it back by 6:00pm.