Author Topic: Jungle boots in combats?  (Read 2499 times)

Offline the_one_next_door

• Rate Post
Jungle boots in combats?
« on: April 22, 2016, 00:34:56 »
Hey guys,

First off, this is going to be my first post so I hope it's in the right category.
A few days ago, I saw an army Major wear jungle boots in his combats, walking down DNDHQ in Ottawa. I was wondering if there was anything in regulations that would prohibit me from doing the same? I would obviously consult the CO first, however, I wanted to know if there was anything in regs that prohibited this. I have a pair of jungle boots that an Officer gave to me a few years ago that were apparently "CF issue", meaning these were once issued to people deployed in certain areas.

Any information would be great!

Thanks Yall!

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services pai
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
Re: Jungle boots in combats?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 00:39:42 »
You answered your own question. Go see your CO/ RSM and ask them. Anything else, here, is a guess.

---Staff---
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.