Author Topic: The MEGA Political Cartoon Thread  (Read 47838 times)

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: The MEGA Political Cartoon Thread
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2017, 13:15:43 »
A hot topic:

DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #201 on: September 24, 2017, 15:48:07 »
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #202 on: September 24, 2017, 15:54:27 »
+600

Offline Oldgateboatdriver

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #203 on: September 25, 2017, 10:31:05 »
What makes it so funny is that it is exactly right.

When I was studying for my Economics degree at Laval university, we shared the lecture hall of the social sciences and political sciences departments. The Marxist-Leninist league of Canada was there at every lunch time pushing their ware, including complete copies of Marx's Das Capital (French translation).

We, in Economics had to actually read and study that book (after all, in economics, it was an important piece of work). So on many occasion we had great fun going over to the MLL of Canada table and argue Marx again their view. They would get flustered and say that we didn't know what we were talking about. We would then just pick up "The capital" from their own table and show them why we were right.  ;D

Great fun!

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #204 on: October 04, 2017, 19:32:38 »

Offline Bird_Gunner45

• Rate Post
« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2017, 20:06:49 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #206 on: October 08, 2017, 15:50:01 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #207 on: October 14, 2017, 11:14:27 »
+300

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #208 on: October 15, 2017, 10:26:08 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #209 on: October 15, 2017, 12:05:39 »
+300

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #210 on: October 17, 2017, 16:28:31 »

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
« Reply #211 on: October 17, 2017, 16:49:32 »
 :rofl:
I'm just like the CAF, I seem to have retention issues.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #212 on: October 21, 2017, 18:31:01 »

Offline ModlrMike

: Riding time again... woohooo!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
    • Canadian Association of Physician Assistants
« Reply #213 on: October 21, 2017, 19:01:47 »
I'll continue to say this until I'm blue in the face: anyone who thinks that the party that crafted the NVC has any interest in reversing course is completely delusional.
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher,smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. (H.L. Mencken 1919)
Zero tolerance is the politics of the lazy. All it requires is that you do nothing and ban everything.