Author Topic: Security Clearance applications  (Read 376 times)

Offline Relyks132

• Rate Post
Security Clearance applications
« on: December 05, 2018, 08:59:54 »
I'm trying to fill out my last 10 years of addresses, but seem to be stuck on the addresses for the shacks that I lived in.

is there not an easily accessible list(maybe DWAN only access) of street addresses for the shacks for EACH base?

Offline Retired AF Guy

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: Security Clearance applications
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 17:11:37 »
I'm trying to fill out my last 10 years of addresses, but seem to be stuck on the addresses for the shacks that I lived in.

is there not an easily accessible list(maybe DWAN only access) of street addresses for the shacks for EACH base?

Most bases should have maps that show living quarters and are accessible on either DWAN or the Internet.
Years ago, fairy tales all began with, "Once upon a time." Now we know they all began with, "If I'm elected."

Carolyn Warner

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 18:05:38 »
Google the base's phone number, call, ask to be put through to base accommodations, and ask them, they should be able to tell you.
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Cloud Cover

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 23:36:13 »
That’ll work. Also, if you were TD (inc civi contractor/ advisor) and lived in a hotel, you need the full street address or the forms will be sent back. In exasperation I inserted the word One for a street address. (One Karrada Street, Al-Jadira)  :waiting:

Offline dapaterson

Mostly Harmless.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 23:49:30 »
For real fun, try to input the lot and concession for the farm where one of your parents was born as their place of birth, and watch the hilarity ensue.
This posting made in accordance with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, section 2(b):
Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/charter/1.html