Author Topic: Tactical Gear  (Read 1995 times)

Offline NSmedicman

• Rate Post
Tactical Gear
« on: June 04, 2006, 17:09:10 »
We are in the development stages of a tactical paramedic program here, and I wanted to get some input from folks who wear tactical gear on a daily basis, and in various conditions. I am looking for ideas on gear manufacturers and distributors, as well as what we might need or not need. I know this isn't exactly an army-related post, but who else uses the kit regularly?
"The greatest supporters of peace are those who are sworn to risk their lives when war occurs".

- Gen. Charles Krulak, 31st commandant, USMC

Offline Frog Fred friend fight foo fie fum

• Richard eyebrow stacey
  • Rate Post
    • thepotatoefarmer@hotymail.com
Re: Tactical Gear
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 18:03:28 »
For your tactical gear I would recommend One shot tactical gear, hes also a member on this board. I know his site has some medic gear.
It really depends on what you want to do the job and how much you have to spend.
Potatoe combat farmer alfa male
eat potatoe's to be healthy

Offline teddy49

• Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 11:48:00 »
You may want to check out

http://www.sotechmed.com/sm/

and

http://www.specopstech.com/st/

They're both the same company, but one is their line of tactical medical products and the other is the load bearing gear.
Why do all my ******posts end up looking like  "**** **** ****** ********** *** **** ****** just my .02"

Offline noneck

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 11:55:58 »
Toronto EMS has a Tac Med program, give them a call and see what they are using. Why re-invent the wheel if they can point you in the right direction and save you some time and money.