Author Topic: Name tags  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Mr. Gigglesworth

• A tiger in Africa?!
  • Rate Post
  • I can never remember the password.
Name tags
« on: December 15, 2006, 06:57:48 »
Hello chaps,

I am still in the process of completing my BMQ and I would like to know how to get my name tags and also my CADPAT rank insignia.  Do I have to go to supplies and ask for everything I want myself or do I for them to issue the gear to me?
         Oh and when I complete my BMQ, will I qualify to be issued or issued some CADPAT tac vests and other equipment?  Do I have to go to supply to be issued them?  I'm stuck with the old webbing and it really smells awful!

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Hans

''We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner, sorry. Was there anything else?''

- Major Tatham-Warter upon being asked to surrender the surrounded British position at Arnhem Bridge.

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services pai
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
Re: Name tags
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 07:02:06 »
If your still completeing your BMQ, as you stated, these are all questions that can be answered by your course staff (instructors). Go ask them.
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.