Author Topic: Woman's Mess Dress shirt  (Read 1826 times)

Offline airmich

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Woman's Mess Dress shirt
« on: March 02, 2007, 10:02:49 »
We've been informed that there is to be a mess dinner here in a couple of weeks for one of the course's grads.  The guys have it easy, they simply go out to pick up a white shirt and bow tie, but the girls on course need that fancy blouse that you get through the Canex.  Needless to say, I'm not near a Canex to pick one up.  I am wondering (and hoping) that there might be a kind soul out there who knows the top I am talking about, and could pick one up and ship it to me, and who trusts me when I say "the cheque is in the mail".  :D

Thank you!
So I'll raise a glass, not the first nor last, Come join me in this toast...Because the old black rum's got a hold on me ~ Great Big Sea

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
Re: Woman's Mess Dress shirt
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 10:23:59 »
We've been informed that there is to be a mess dinner here in a couple of weeks for one of the course's grads.  The guys have it easy, they simply go out to pick up a white shirt and bow tie, but the girls on course need that fancy blouse that you get through the Canex.  Needless to say, I'm not near a Canex to pick one up.  I am wondering (and hoping) that there might be a kind soul out there who knows the top I am talking about, and could pick one up and ship it to me, and who trusts me when I say "the cheque is in the mail".  :D

Thank you!

Mich,

Send me your size and shipping address. I can't PM right now.

Vern

And I'll lock this up while I'm at it!!
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.