• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

14 yaer old looking for father

Semaj

Inactive
Reaction score
I am 14 and I was wondering if any of you knew anything about my dad Lonnie Shuglo.
I know that he served at Pettawawa in the 90's.
I was wondering because I have not seen him more than twice in my whole life.
If any one can help me I would greatly apprieciate it
Thank You
James Shuglo

Too anyone who might respond, please check out the Personnel Locator quidelines beforehand, thanks.

EDIT: my error, I thought we had posted some there, so here goes off the top of my head, if you know of this person please contact beforehand to ensure he wishes to be found, sounds harsh but, thats life. 
Thanks,
Bruce

PS: Semaj, Good luck

True enough.. I have had calls from parents looking for their children, only
to have the children NOT want to talk or ever see their parents.  So indeed
it would be prudent to check that anyone who knows Lonnie to check first

Now, young lad.  I would suggest contacting Ottawa and seeing if you can pull
up his service record. I know that can be done in some cases.  This will tell you where
he was posted and maybe some information to help track him down.  Unfortunately I have
no personal information or whereabouts of him... otherwise I would have contacted him on
your behalf and let him know since this type of thing does fall into my domain at work.

Blessings

His name came up on the site in 2000 incidentally under the personelle locator. Now this is really old and wouldn't be of much help other than to help jog peoples memories (1 RCR 89-91) hung out with those guys
Jeff Dee <jeffdee@home.com>
Greetings, A fine page. Looking for anyone that served with 1 RCR 1989-91 (Dukes Company) that may remember me. Would like to get together for pops. Mike Ryan, Scotty Slater, Pedde, Tom Westrope, Spilatro, Kack, Lonnie Shuglo, Devlin, Phil Gormley, Corey Andrews and the rest.... Any of you guys out there? Take care, Jeff

Richmond Hill, ON Canada

Friday, August 04, 2000 at 11:07:23 (EDT)

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Too anyone who might respond, please check out the Personnel Locator quidelines beforehand, thanks.

EDIT: my error, I thought we had posted some there, so here goes off the top of my head, if you know of this person please contact beforehand to ensure he wishes to be found, sounds harsh but, thats life.    
Thanks,
Bruce

PS: Semaj, Good luck

Semaj,
Have you tried http://findaperson.canada411.ca/
(i.e. apparently there are only five Shuglo's with listed telephone numbers in all of Canada ... and maybe it would be better talking to family as opposed to strangers here).

Semaj said:
I am 14 and I was wondering if any of you knew anything about my dad Lonnie Shuglo.
I know that he served at Pettawawa in the 90's.
I was wondering because I have not seen him more than twice in my whole life.
If any one can help me I would greatly apprieciate it
Thank You
James Shuglo

Hi James....if you have a brother named Philip, mother named Linda...I knew you when you were 2-4. Your father is back living in Labrador, I believe your uncle still lives in the Windsor area.  I may have access to a phone number but don't want you to get too excited about getting any response.....Lonnie hasn't been in contact with other family members in London for years.......I will check back to this sight in a couple of weeks to see if you have posted any contact info.....C

Hello,  James

My name is Dennis Shuglo
I found your posting and thought I would respond.  My dad and your dad are brothers,  I live in Kingsville Ont.
If you find this let me know, the last time I saw you, you were in diapers, along side your brother phillip.
Amy if this is your boys give us a call.

hey there lil' guy...
like you,  im looking for my father too- william lockhart. I know its tuff to be stuck- not be able to just sit down and talk to the person who gave you life. I will say a wee prayer for you and I hope that your dear ol' dad contacts you soon....
you may wish to look in the legions magazines last post, just to be sure hes still 'with us'...
good luck and warm hugs
Higgy

hey james you may not wanna hear from me and ur probably gonna be shocked when you see this but im ur sister brittany and i dont know anything about your dad but our mother does and she would very much like to get in touch with you and so would i i have not seen you or philip for a very long time and it would be the best thing in the world to me to get in touch with you i dont know if i can leave my number on here but i think i can leave my email and i would appreciate it very much if you would contact me i dont know how often you go on here but hopefully its quite frequently becuase i miss you sooooooo much you and philip both and i know our mom does too so please please please find a way to contact me my email address is suffering_from_issues_1@hotmail.com and my cell phone number is xxx-xxxx , please contact me james it would mean the world to me and mom both love alwayz and forever your sister brittany

MOD EDIT: I took out your phone number, no use for the world to see it. If he reads this he can use the PM function. Good luck.

Back