• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

1997, 1st Battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry Freedom of the City, Calgary, Ab

I kept looking for myself - then I remembered at the last moment I didn't have to do it because apparently my Oakley chit was annoying people ;)

*seriously I got my eyes burned during the rehearsal using the CF issues sunglasses (I had gotten my retinas burned earlier with the CF and have had a light sensitivity ever since then) - and so the MO decided that he had enough and let me wear my Oakley's - which I already had a chit for - but he made it very clear that I wasn't to be told to remove them or use other eyewear just to make someone happy.
** in CSM Cromwell's defense I did have a chit for a lot of things, that he suspected I may have been gaming the uniform system.

What? That's outrageous...

What? That's outrageous...
Are they the generic brand aviators that I have never seen anyone wearing?

I recall they tried to issue them to me; I pointed at my (prescription) glasses and said "no thanks".

Are they the generic brand aviators that I have never seen anyone wearing?

I recall they tried to issue them to me; I pointed at my (prescription) glasses and said "no thanks".
yup - sloppy fit - looked like crap - didn't do F all for the sun etc.

Back