• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

___

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let me get this straight.  You are on MAT leave, topped up by the CF, but you want them to pay you to go to school, while you are on leave to be with your child, so you can OT when you get back? 

Sounds to me that if you can take a course on mat leave maybe you should be at work since you obviousely don't need the leave

I'll echo what the others have said:  Mat/Pat leave is to allow the parents of a child to bond during the important first year of a child's life.  Its purpose is NOT to facilitate a career change, or academic training.

What you're attempting to do is abuse the system, and jeopardizing the benefits we have fought for.

chilenita_y2k said:
IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION

I'll respond to your "edited" question, since you saw fit to delete what you initially posted.

It was a simple question.  You got simple, to the point answers.  I hope you take them to heart and use your mat leave for what it was intended.

recceguy said:
Which is why, in cases like this, that you always quote the poster in your answer. ;)

Milnet.ca Staff
I know I know...but Occam had a  such a good answer that I didn't feel the need to chime in(until the edit that is). 

recceguy said:
Which is why, in cases like this, that you always quote the poster in your answer. ;)

Milnet.ca Staff

I paraphrased.  I guess I should have quoted.  :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back