• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A female Officer

J

JES_12

Hi,

I want to know what is your opinion when you have to work with a female officer and how it‘s different. What is your fealing when you receive orders by a Female officer :cdn: HONOUR_12 :tank:

It‘s no different. They hold the same commission. If they know their job they‘re treated like every other officer that knows their job. If they don‘t know it, they‘re treated the same as one that does‘nt know their job. Figure it out.

Personally, I don‘t care about the sex, colour, religion, whatever. A person‘s competency is what matters.

I‘ve had one has a troop officer, as a trp Sgt its a head ache. Most Females are pushed though. they don‘t have the some train of thought as a male. Im not agianst females in the Army. my Wife is in. But in the Cbt arms they are not good. A Cbt Arms officer has to be hard, to make quick do or die desitions, and not have direct feelings. I prefer a officer who is hard and has to fought with the have so feelings, than one how cannot say he made the right destition. So take it as it comes, and how i feel, I‘ve been on tour with a female gunner, and it sucks. They have different feelings than a male and always view your outlook as an A******.
So this is my view.

Sgt J. CD, CDS com. Bold and Swift, Airborne :tank: tank :tank: cdn :tank:

Back in 97 when I was in Bosnia the L.D.S.H. had a female officer and some of the remark‘s from the Trooper‘s were not polite about her.

She got lot‘s of P.R. time,us engineer‘s in all fun timed it to see how long it would take her to get Tanker Butt as she roamed the A.O.R in her baby Tank :)

It‘s a non-starter. You‘re not paid to pick and choose what orders you follow or whose orders you follow, you shut up and do your job as best as you can.

This sh*t is getting tiresome

FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE PROFESSIONAL, WE DON‘T CARE WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE, JUST ONE QUESTION: CAN YOU DO THE JOB.

That is all that matters. So can we stop the bullsh*t and prevent provoking the Tennessee faction.

Male/Female Officers see "Good vs Bad Officers". It is gender neutral.

Back