• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

About applying

Jack18889

Inactive
Reaction score
I have talked to my local recruiter who has done my interview.  My interview being the what was not the best. He told me that I have been merit listed but I am not very high on it.  I am now under the impression that I may have to re-apply later this year agian.

I figured my best chance now to serve is to do what I always do and just try harder.

Well working at my new job in security give me attributes and skills the CF is looking for.
Is volunteering at Feed Nova Scotia 8 hours a week help? (I do enjoy volunteering)
I go to the gym 14 hours a week good? ( Work and sleep tends to get in the way of it. )
Is there any courses that I should take?

I am going to talk to the recurrent center on Monday about my future of becoming a member of the CF.

Jack18889 said:
I have talked to my local recruiter who has done my interview.  My interview being the what was not the best. He told me that I have been merit listed but I am not very high on it.  I am now under the impression that I may have to re-apply later this year agian.

I figured my best chance now to serve is to do what I always do and just try harder.

Well working at my new job in security give me attributes and skills the CF is looking for.
Is volunteering at Feed Nova Scotia 8 hours a week help? (I do enjoy volunteering)
I go to the gym 14 hours a week good? ( Work and sleep tends to get in the way of it. )
Is there any courses that I should take?

I am going to talk to the recurrent center on Monday about my future of becoming a member of the CF.

Good day,

You could get involved in Leadership activities, sports and your community. No one here can say specific things regarding how voluntary and or your current occupation would help you in regards to your application. Each factor is weighted differently. It will also depend on the number and the quality of the applicants for the occupations you have chosen in regards to competitiveness. If you do a quick search within this forum regarding your questions, you would be surprised of what you would find. Best of luck

regards
sleath

Thanks for answering my question. No worry's about being harsh.  It gets to the point and I know now how to deal with it.

Stacked said:
It's all common sense man. I don't want to be harsh, but you should be able to come to a conclusion yourself. You don't need us to hold your hand.
>>>  For Stacked  <<<

Stacked is still patiently in the recruiting process, and already getting frustrated at the dumbass level of questions, and the complete absence of searching/initiative displayed, by some posters.

Journeyman once again backs away from the Recruiting threads

Stacked said:
Hahahaha. I wish you wouldn't stay so far away from these threads. You always make me laugh every time you hit "Post".
The Moderators, on behalf of the site owner, have suggested that my grizzled army outlook may not necessarily be suitable for advising sensitive potential recruits. 

For chuckles, check your PMs    ;)

Back