• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ALBERTHEAD GHOST?

I'm sure there is.  There is also a story about turning off Caps Lock.
capslock.jpg

If this is Albert Head near Victoria, I wouldn`t be surprised since it used to be a TB quarrantine station - alot of people died there.

MM

medicineman said:
If this is Albert Head near Victoria, I wouldn`t be surprised since it used to be a TB quarrantine station - alot of people died there.

MM

i didn't know that, are you sure medicieman, thats actually quite freeky not to mention the fact that i've stayed there for a sum of 5 weeks.

Pretty sure dude - lived in Victoria for about 10 years.  It was a quarrantine station, pretty sure TB and or cholera.  It's only really freaky if you let it be - consider the fact the place is also close to William Head Pen - I'd be more conerned about that  ;D

MM

William Head pen what happened there. this is some feeky @$$ stuff. i might be going there as a staff cadet. that'll be interesting to tell cadets and then freek them by coming into their barracks yelling, or something along those lines :D

William Head is a medium security penitentiary, which oddly enough, is literally right beside the Mary Hill Training Area, which Albert Head is part of.  A funny (ish) incident occurred there several years ago.  Elements form 3 PPCLI were doing a waterborne insertion into Mary Hill and the boats drifted off course.  As the guys put ashore, ths guard towers lit them up and almost killed a few of them before things were settled.

MM

OUCH!!! i've been to mary hill, its where we did our solos at ITSTC. plus i went there on a FTX and we got to the old gun batteries and i saw the penetentiary. thx for the info mate, it'll help wit staff.

Kind of a scary story

The last time I was at Mary Hill with my cadets, was in September, and in the middle of the night we heard some sort of siren, and a bunch of police cars going along the roads.

It was kind of scary imagining that some escaped prisoner would wander through our biv site

ouyin2000 said:
Kind of a scary story

The last time I was at Mary Hill with my cadets, was in September, and in the middle of the night we heard some sort of siren, and a bunch of police cars going along the roads.

It was kind of scary imagining that some escaped prisoner would wander through our biv site

lol. That would be kinda scary.

Just to say, yes, there is beliefs that Alberthead is haunted, barracks 1021A to be exact, I personnaly don't believe it as I have slept in that barracks myself for InDoc when I staffed. And I don't suggest telling cadets that...you get other staff members mad at you, the ones that have to deal with scared cadets in the middle of the night. :p

Just training, being course cadets for a week, working like dogs on your uniform, and doing mutuals, though we only had to do one class mutual, unless you were going for PERT or PERI staff, then you had to lead PT for a morning.

really, i was going for air crew staff. but i think i might go to cold lake since all of my SIC friends are going back there. but albert head's my second choice.

I hear that Cold lake is an awesome place to staff, but hard to get. I'll be Staffing at Albert Head again this summer, I like it there..mainly because I've never been to any of the other bases ::) 4 years of camp at all one place...

i've been at the head for about five years now, it's home to 848 squadron (hence my squadron crest^) where i am currently a senior NCO and have completed three camps at the ACSTC (basic,ITLC,Aircrew) and in all my time here have never witnessed anything? :salute: :cdn:

I have spent many a night out at Mary Hill and Albert Head. There is a story about the ghosts at Albert Head, but the ones that freak me out are from Mary Hill, specifically the small gravesite there.

Either way, I had more fun telling the stories to my cadets and watching them freak out a bit when I was on first FP...hehehe

I've heard stories that really have no standing. I had to endure three weeks of sleeping in a barracks with several other 13-15 year old girls.... Then waking up in the middle of the night to girls pounding on the barrack door after going to the washroom to be let in because they didn't want to walk around the back (The front door didn't latch properly so we locked it at night to keep it closed untill duty came to fix it) because they saw a ghost or a peice of cardboard that moved, which means that there had to be a ghost. Chaos insues in the female barracks...ah yes, the sleepless nights, we actually got to sleep in sometimes so we couldn't accuse anyone of neglet.

Back