• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone from C SQN RCD or A 8CH in Gagetown 90 to 96

Current one no. This guy I forget his name is a Jimmy.

22 Fd....C Sqn...2 RCR..."Royal Springbok" anyone?  Talk about blasts from the past!  And yes, many thanks to the crews who took us poor muddy PBIs into their chariots to warm up ever so slightly, for the coffee, and for not dragging us, handset and all, through the low ground near Butterfly wood.

"Steve Lewington".  Does that name ring a bell?  As I remember, he was a driver in C Sqn.  Then, by late 91, he was over with Channel 8 in Lahr (I bumped into him on the street over there when I was on leave and visiting some old friends).  Steve and I were mo-rats in the Plough Jockeys in Belleville together "waaaay" back when

von Garvin said:
"Steve Lewington".  Does that name ring a bell?  As I remember, he was a driver in C Sqn.  Then, by late 91, he was over with Channel 8 in Lahr (I bumped into him on the street over there when I was on leave and visiting some old friends).  Steve and I were mo-rats in the Plough Jockeys in Belleville together "waaaay" back when

Steve is now a fire fighter....he finally took his OT a few years back.

Regards

Steve (smiley) Lewington and his family are currently in Trenton. He was attached to the NBCW det last time I talked with him.

Wow, good for him.  Haven't seem him in years.  He's back in his own digs!

Well finally stumbled in here after many years..... Sad how hearing about guys I knew in C Sqn and the Armour school passing away will do that. Good to hear Steve Lewington OT'd, Did I hear someone say he became a firefighter....hmm maybe all those late night talks with Steve when he visited me and Carol paid off......if anyone sees him say Cameron says HI!!

Cpl Cameron Dunn (ret)
reincarnated as a Fredericton Firefighter ......

How about Pet in the 80's, anyone?  B and HQ Sqn 8CH 82-87 then rebadged to RCD til 89 when I took my ot to admin.  Worst mistake I ever made and spent the rest of my career regretting leaving 011.  Man, I miss it.

As for a link to C Sqn, worked with them for Princess Anne's visit in 86.  Funny though, most of my memories of that event seem to be a little foggy and my liver hurts just thinking about it.

Hey Cameron! Glad to hear you and Carol are doing fine. I will let Steve know you said hello.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Cheers
:cdn:

I was an Hussars from 85-93, I was posted to Petawawa, Germany and Gagetown. Seen the light and remusted to traffic tech.

Greg is a weatherman in training last time.  Last time I talked to him he was at 427 OJT.  I will let you know if he is still around.

Traffic4Wing,
I just retired (Dragoon 78-91/ATC 91-05) and live outside Cold Lake.
Cold Beer and hot smokies are a call away.
PM if interested.
Cheers- Garry

For those who want a lighter tone and are free to express themselves no structure or fear of reprisals please visit facebook,
C sqn RCD for a friendly non judgmental look. at the past From the onset of the Sqn and where it is now.

Back