• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AO for Mobiles

Navalsnpr

Inactive
Reaction score
Although AO works fine through the iPhone web browser, is there any plan on building an iPhone application for AO?  It could provide some revenue for the site.

How about a text-only interface too....it'd reduce bandwidth usage for those on limited plans.

A typical mission is about 700K-ish per screen refresh, and mine always refreshes the whole screen...

NS

No immediate plans for an iPhone app... I don't have the skills to develop it myself and outsourcing it would cost more than the game makes. I'd love to do it, but we're just not 'there' yet.

I have AO bookmarked on my BB.  It is often frustrating to use,  but as I figured it was a mobile site and still let me feed my addiction, I put up with it.  But then today when I went on to it, the page was different.  Not sure if this is something new, or just something with my BB.

Originally, I had a basic page and everything was in a list (all equipment for each mission was one after another, so it made for a long page).  Now, it's the actual FB AO page.  Much simpler (and quicker!) to use.

So, is this something new altogether, or something that my BB has switched over to?  What does everyone else's mobile AO look like?

Wish I could take credit for that, but there have been no mobile-esque changes to AO recently. Must have been a change on your BB!

Back