• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Responses?

CJL210

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there. I am planning on applying to the military very soon. I am wondering if I apply now, but am going to be away for about 3 weeks, can I tell them that, so I don't miss a response from them? Or is my best bet to apply after I am back when I will be ready for their response and post application process? (About how long is the application turnaround time?) I am thrilled for this change in life, and I can't wait to explore what I hope to be my future. But at the moment I am about to go on a fairly long trip to the east coast.

Wait til you comeback that way you won't be wondering while you were away if you missed out on something.

Ok thank you, this was my initial idea. But I didn't want to waste two weeks of potential processing, I'm so eager to start.

i'd definitely wait till you come back to apply. when i put my application in i got a call not even 24 hours later to schedule an interview.

Back