• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Applying while in school

panderiz

Inactive
Reaction score
I've currently got a semester left of high school until I graduate, I'm wondering if it'd be better to apply now so when I graduate I can leave for the military. I've heard that the wait to get in can be a little while depending on what you choose to go in as so I was wondering if I applied while I'm still enrolled in school and get accepted while I'm still enrolled would I have to actually drop out?

You don't have to worry about getting in before your semester ends. Offers seems to be very hard to come by these days, there are numerous threads devoted to the long wait time, but as long as you let the recruiter know that you are in your last semester you'll be good to go. The CF would much rather have a high school graduate then someone who dropped out in the last month or so.

That's definently not very reassuring for me... But such is life, thanks for the info. I'll hunt down and read some of those long wait threads

Back