• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Arkansas family prepares to welcome their 19th baby!

CougarKing

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
  :blotto:

g-tdy-090901-duggar1-5a.h2.jpg

"http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32630876/ns/today-parenting_and_family/?GT1=43001"

They adhere to a Christian movement called Quiverfull, whose members take seriously the biblical exhortation to be fruitful and multiply and believe that every child is a gift from Providence.

All the children are home-schooled and all learn to play the violin and piano. The older children help raise the younger ones under a buddy system. Jim Bob, a former state legislator, is involved in a number of businesses, including commercial real estate.

19 children, that's quite the handful.

The large families I know and have met (largest has 18 children), they all seem to be, mostly speaking, happy and very close.  That isn't to say that they don't have their crosses to carry and trials like everyone else, every family does, but I find that, the bigger families due tend to be very close.

Truly a blessing for the mom to be able to have and carry so many children; not very many woman have that many babies in them, by where the mother can both conceive and successfully carry to term so many little ones.

I had two and at times that was too many. I could not imagine 19. There would not be a deployment long enough for me!

FDO said:
I had two and at times that was too many. I could not imagine 19. There would not be a deployment long enough for me!

I used to envy sailors for that very reason!

Problem was, my wife was in the Navy too so at times I couldn't escape. It sucked. Men are not built for child rearing. At least not this one!

When i saw the title i was thinking something like this:
cletus.jpg

Then i read on and found out they are the EXACT opposite. HAH!  ;D

Back