• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army guys, what is your regiment (or, for cadets, what regiment you are affiliated to)?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sgt. Tremblay
  • Start date Start date
Now retired but fomerly
6th Fd Sq CME
Seaforth Highlanders of Canada
1st Bn Royal Newfoundland Regiment
Toronto Scottish Regiment

Plus assorted staff positions (MTC/CTC), call outs, attachments, postingsĀ  etc etc etc.

Boy did I get around. :o

The Windsor Regiment, allied to the Royal Scot Dragoon Guards.

Hey I was "A" Sqn from 95 - 99, must have know you if you were there, unless you were with armoured school then maybe not. :cdn:

PEI RĀ  1996-2004Ā  Ā  Sister Unit 9/12 Lancers

192 AEF present

2nd Battalion, Nova Scotia Highlanders (Cape Breton) formerly the Cape Breton Highlanders before some guy in Ottawa decided to lump us in with the mainlanders.

chaos75 said:
Hey I was "A" Sqn from 95 - 99, must have know you if you were there, unless you were with armoured school then maybe not. :cdn:

No...A sqn 8CH.....Then the school in March of 96.

Regards

Just a note of interest. The RCR's sister Regiment is the RJR. Yup, Royal Jamaican Regiment. Always liked that one. And I'm not in the RCR, I'm a CIC type for the time being...

1st Bn Nova Scotia Highlanders, Authie Company, Pictou NS.

KINGS OWN CALGARY REGIMENT-75 TO 78. ALSO 2509 RC SIGS CADETS,604 SQN RCAIRCC,and currently volunteering with 1292 LDSH Cadets in Calgary.

I'm with the oldest regiment in Canada, the Lincoln and Welland Regiment (Reserve) with 211 years of history behind it and 26 battle honours including the war of 1812, sworn in on Jan 6-2005, weekend BMQ starts Jan 21-23rd. Ā  ;D

no quite an army "guy" but whatever... QUEENS OWNĀ  :) ... awaiting MOC this summer though, such a long wait!

Rocky Mountain Rangers, A Coy

Affiliated with the Green Howards.

Who would have guessed, I thought he was a "Royal" (just kidding) ;D

CH of O 86-87
Can Scott 87-88
6 Fd Eng Sqn 88-96
N Sask R 96-2001
16 Fd Amb 01-04

And liberally garnished with class B and C contracts randomly.

1st Battalion Royal Canadian Regiment

Our 3 allied regiments are :

The Royal Gloucestershire Berkshire and Wiltshire Regiment (RGBW)

The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers (RRF)

The Jamaica Regiment (JR)

Pro Patria!

Back