• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

B sqd 8CH Petawawa 1986-88 am looking for old friends

Just came across this thread and thought I would post a hello.  A lot of those names bring back memories.  I was 8CH/RCD from 82 to 89 and was driver of 21B for awhile (remember the convertable Cougar?  It was on my docs)  Most infamous role was working the Regimental kit shop in F-16

Lots of familiar names...

I was B Sqn 8CH from 85 - 87 Driver 21A
87-88 Germany - Gunner 21A

RHQ 8CH 89-91

Anyone ever hear from Gwazda's sidekick Barry Primack? (sp)

:warstory: I still remember the day on our QL 3 at Clement point Biv when Primack got into it with Dave Lavoie.  Len Martin was the crse WO and he called for someone to stop the fight as Dave and Barry were rolling around in the sand.  Rollie Peltier walked up to the two of them, waited till Lavoi got on top of Primack and promptly butt stroked him with his SMG.

I thought Len was going to have a coronary as he screamed.  "That's not what I meant!!!!" at the top of his lungs.  :rofl:

rmacqueen said:
Just came across this thread and thought I would post a hello.  A lot of those names bring back memories.  I was 8CH/RCD from 82 to 89 and was driver of 21B for awhile (remember the convertable Cougar?  It was on my docs)  Most infamous role was working the Regimental kit shop in F-16
Argh, should really learn to re-read before posting.  I was driver 21A (not21B) in 84, Jake Douthwaite was CC and Les Sautel (Rosser) was gunner.

and a few more names to the mix, Keith Whelan, Kevin Beaudrie and myself.

those were some good times.

Back