• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Backpack

I just got the same bag that MGalantine mentioned from MEC. It cost me 30 dollars (I managed to find one that was missing that lame granny fanny pack thing and had been marked down) and it seems great for just general bumming around.

It's cheap, seems well made and won't attract any unwanted attention. 30 dollar black day-pack for the win.

Beadwindow 7 said:
I meant more so in uniform. Nobody should care what you wear in civvies. It can be high heels for all anyone can care.

I don't know, I bought a Shemagh in Pet this past July and thought it was a good piece of kit. Its just big enough to keep your neck warm in the morning/night, and thin enough to wear over my face while under the hot sun to save myself from having to constantly apply sunscreen to my nose. After all, us red headed folk don't tan well.

I think its kinda strange to stop someone from wearing kit that a) they bought with their own money b) isn't outragous, and c) provides them with a simple comfort...
I'm pretty sure those who have been deployed wore boots/helmets/belts/gerbers/bush caps, so how are we going to handle that?

Or, conversely, given that it's such a useful and versatile piece of kit, issue them.

Oh, ow, logical....  thought... brain... cramping...

a Sig Op said:
Or, conversely, given that it's such a useful and versatile piece of kit, issue them.

Oh, ow, logical....  thought... brain... cramping...

Thats just crazy talk.

.......and we've been through that discussion a dozen times here. Stop the tangent now and get back on track.

Milnet.ca Staff

Back