• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BFC ST-Jean ?

J

JES_12

Hi,

I am a little bit confused. The BFC at St-Jean it‘s where we receive the training recruit? But the BFC Valcartier it‘s the same base of St-Jean?

Thank for your attention,

:cdn: HONOUR_12 :tank:

ASU St-Jean (en français: USS St-Jean) is located in St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, in the Montérégie region, southeast of Montreal. Valcartier is about 30 km northwest of Québec city. ;)

St-Jean falls under the auspacies of ASU Montreal, at least I think so...........if not, someone will surely correct me on that one.

:cdn:

St-Jean falls under the auspacies of ASU Montreal, at least I think so...........if not, someone will surely correct me on that one.

St-Jean falls under the auspacies of ASU Montreal..........at least, thats what I remember. If i‘m wrong, someone will correct me.

sorry for all the posts folks...................puter seems to be acting up on me.

Actually, ASUs Montréal, St-Jean and Valcartier all fall under 5 ASG (Area Support Group).

Back