• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blackdown 1995 Photos

My former band officer is in that picture I believe he was a Staff Cadet WO there.

Well last I heard he is now a 2LT (could be a LT by now) in the CIC with my sister corps #41 Port Perry.

Any 'G' Coy pics?
I was an Officer Cadet that Summer
Appreciate seeing any and hearing from other officers and staff cadets from that year.

drrchief said:
Any 'G' Coy pics?
I was an Officer Cadet that Summer
Appreciate seeing any and hearing from other officers and staff cadets from that year.

>:DVIVA  >:D I remember you

>:D :skull: >:D
What was my nickname?
And do you have any pics?
Who are you?

I'm still scanning more photos...............was "D" Coy, Smallbore?
If so, attached is the staff pic.
More will follow.

Your other left.............................................oops I mean right.

holy **** that photo (D Coy) brings back just a few memories. I was a cadet in D Coy that summer.......and I remember you thiffault! my how the years go by

Hard to belive that was 10 years ago. 

The more I look at that picture, the more I keep thinking "What an ugly bunch of pugs!!"

Well Well, it's been a long time since that picture, I'm in the training pic two over left from Moe, we did para together along with "teabag" and a few others that year, not in said pic, thifault I think we partied that year, or you use to hang at our shack(which was always happenin and loaded with the women, storm? i was gettin wasted @ the Holiday Inn in Barrie. . post more pics if you.. 9411 the last hard-ass jump course. . .  \m/  Till I DIE  \m/

Back