• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ for Med tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda winter

Inactive
Reaction score
I applied a month ago and have my 3 hour aptitude/physical on april 15th. I know questions like these are over asked over the years and know one ever knows the real answer, BUT I just want experieces and generalizations.  Typically, how long after acceptance does it take to get into BMQ for med tech especially if the demand is high for the trade? Thanks in advance!

If you already know that 'knowbody" has the answer, why bother asking the question. There's a hundred threads that all ask "what are my chances..." Or "how long is the wait..." "What if XYZ..." "Can I PQR?..."

You will get a call for BMQ when they call you. First, worry about getting past the aptitude, medical, and interview first. Why? Because you may not even be put on the merit list (selection list ranked by... Well... Merit).

Im not asking how long it will take for ME to getba call back. Im asking for experiences for those who did med tech, how long it was for them.

Amanda winter said:
Im not asking how long it will take for ME to getba call back. Im asking for experiences for those who did med tech, how long it was for them.

You'll get hundreds of different answers as I said. It depends on your region, your RC, your file manager, the time of day, weather, demand. Some take weeks, months, years; keep in mind budget cuts have reduced the number of BMQ courses being run per year.

Amanda winter said:

As Redcap said, wait times will vary. It took me 3 years to get on BMQ for Med Tech.

Amanda winter said:
I applied a month ago and have my 3 hour aptitude/physical on april 15th. I know questions like these are over asked over the years and know one ever knows the real answer, BUT I just want experieces and generalizations.  Typically, how long after acceptance does it take to get into BMQ for med tech especially if the demand is high for the trade? Thanks in advance!

LMGTFY  ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back