• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BROKEN CFRC JOB BANK

R013

Inactive
Reaction score
ok goto http://www.forces.ca/html/jobexplorer_en.aspx ... now press Elements = army,  full part time = part time, education level = high school, category = combat (army)...WTF...i don't know any reserve unit in Canada that does not need recruits and these peps are our professional recruiting cell?

Gave me a bit of a laugh - obviously not very well trialed before it got implemented.  Someone wasted a lot of money on a career road map program that doesnt have the right information in it...

Parts of that site are a wee bit.. ineffective. I usually just stuck to the HTML version. So much easier.

I second that! That flash version loads slow and is so dark that it’s hard to see what’s what and the links are all over the place. The HTML version is definitely better!
By the way, anyone has a problem accessing online application to check status? I am getting “access disabled”.

Back