• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CADPAT AR Recce Smock for sale.

amastermason

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes this item is used, but it's in perfect condition.  Size Medium.  I'm 6'2, 210, and it fits me fine, so the size is a non issue.  Made by Drop Zone, this one is 100% nylon, waterproof, ripstop, elastic shock cord at the waist, and bottom, 1 inside pocket, 2 lower pockets, 2 on the chest, 1 on the sleeve each side, for a total of 12 pockets.  Has standard name plate velcro patch for name, a slip-on for rank, hood with shock cord draw string that all rolls up and tucks away, sleeves for elbow padding and one in the lower back that you can use with an ass cushion if so inclined.  Used less than 30 times, has enough room to fit fleece, or softie underneath, but extremely well taken care of.  Price at the shop is $449.99, a good deal at $300.00, OBO.  Smock will be listed until sold, make me an offer.  Also, I will ship it to you from KAF, so you must be patient, thanks. 
Any questions about this one specifically, or you want to see photos, email me.
Any questions about the smock that were not covered, see the drop zone website.  They make great stuff.  And no I don't work for them, I just think they do.

http://dropzonetactical.com/clothing/reccesmock.A

First one is gone, still have 1 left if anyone is looking for one.  Make me an serious offer. :skull:

Back