• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CADPAT Stethoscope covers

iRon(V)oNKeY

Inactive
Reaction score
Where do I get my hands on a CADPAT sock/ cover for my stethoscope? I just got a new stethoscope and it just doesn't feel the same using any other design.  ;D

I think Wheeler's sells them or makes them to order - the dudes that do the CP Gear.  A few people had them when I was in Gagetown.

MM

if you really want I can make one for you. TW/AR reversables....

If a tiger stripe camo is more your thing, you could try this:
http://www.allheart.com/pp100067.html
Sorry, couldn't resist. I've made tons of covers in different colours. I could ask a supply friend at the local armouries if he's got any Cadpat gear that is wrecked and getting written off, and make a fiew if people are interested?

I'd take several...

Make me standout in the civi world of EMS :)

B.

Just be careful not to drop your stethloscope while in the field. You would never see it again! :blotto:

lol so is anyone actually interested? Like I said I could make some that are TW/AR reversible  ;D

I'd definitely be interested. Like K9kazoo.....I'd just like to see heads turn when I report for work.... ;D

lol okay. I'll ask if Mr B would let me advertise the stethoscope covers in the sales section. If he says yes, I'll list the prices and the types that I'll be offering :)

I have a TW cover on mine at work in the ER. It certanly turns heads.

GF

Well for all the folks that were interested in them, the ad is now up and away :) PM me if you want more info!

Cheers to all!

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/59895.0/topicseen.html
Try this.
Geesh, I should be a detective??!!  ;D

hahaha thanks BYT Driver :D you should be a detective :)

Well, it was right there on the "recently posted" or unread threads...thingy.
Sort of in my face so I couldn't miss it.

8)

No thanks, I wouldn't know where to stick it... :D
Wouldn't mind it if they came out with a cadpat padded steering wheel cover?!?!  ;D
:army:

now THAT I cant help you with :) I would've even know where to begin to make that damn thing :D Although, it would probably have to be made out of the same material as the CADPAT gloves. Hmmmm that would be a many few pairs of gloves LOL

Back