• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cant reach recruiting by phone or mail

mahagar

Reaction score
Hey there,
apologies if this was asked on here before (if so I didnt find it), but Im considering joining local reserves here in Toronto and I am unable to reach recruiting by either email or phone. Email went unanswered for over 2 weeks and nobody picks up the phone either, it always goes to the voicemail. Not sure what to do next - go to the closest recruiting centre in person or am I gonna get ignored there too? :ROFLMAO:

The most recent information I was given was that it is encouraged for people to start by visiting the armoury where you would like to join. There will be full-time people working there M-F - a safe bet would be between 9-3 to arrive. They will either give you the contact information for their recruiter, or direct you to the closest central recruiting location. The on-line portals usually work, but if you live in Toronto there may be a ton of people doing the same thing. Showing up in person will be helpful. Really happy that you have not given up. Hope it works out for you.

The most recent information I was given was that it is encouraged for people to start by visiting the armoury where you would like to join. There will be full-time people working there M-F - a safe bet would be between 9-3 to arrive. They will either give you the contact information for their recruiter, or direct you to the closest central recruiting location. The on-line portals usually work, but if you live in Toronto there may be a ton of people doing the same thing. Showing up in person will be helpful. Really happy that you have not given up. Hope it works out for you.
thanks for the answer, thats what I did initially (one friday during their training hours) and around the whole perimeter there was no sign, entrances chained up and nobody except for what looked like a security guard at the vehicle entrance. Asked him and he told me I need to contact them upfront by mail or phone to get an appointment 🤷‍♂️
i guess I will go ahead and will fill out an official application to have them reach back to me

thanks for the answer, thats what I did initially (one friday during their training hours) and around the whole perimeter there was no sign, entrances chained up and nobody except for what looked like a security guard at the vehicle entrance. Asked him and he told me I need to contact them upfront by mail or phone to get an appointment 🤷‍♂️
i guess I will go ahead and will fill out an official application to have them reach back to me
Getting in touch with a recruiter is the first test. Weeds out the weak applicants!

Back