• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CAP Confusion

eliminator

Reaction score
Back in the Army after a 6 year stint with the airforce and I have to do CAP. Just got the message today and it says I'm loaded for "CAP MOD 2"  01 Oct - 12 Oct. It also says that I must report to the Inf school NLT 09 Sep "to complete a week long battle school to cover off missed training in the old BOTP 2"

What's going on? Do they cut a separate message for each of the 5 mods of CAP? What happened to my MOD 1? I'm assuming they wouldnt send me all the way to Gagetown for only a few weeks then have to go back and do the other mods later....

thanx

my suggestion.... ASK them.
Posing your question on a general forum will provide you with a range of answers, most of which are of litle use.

I remember on my PLQ, I had a different messages for each mod. It also said I was a Pte (R) female too.  ;)

Earlier this summer, I received 5 messages for CAP, I did not get them in order.

Wook

thanx for the info

yea, so far I've received only Mod 2, 4 and 5 messages. I'm assuming I'll get the others this week.

Back