• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cdn Cadet OD Slip-on Art work.

CIC Officers are still being issued with "CANADA" CADPAT slip-ons in many cases, so it's not "illegal" if it's what they were issued (without error). Slowly everything is starting to come around to CIC, all the initial issues I've seen in the last 2 years have been "CIC." Slip-ons issued after promotions seem to be the ones with "CANADA" What's odd is some have CIC on a tab, and some are stitched right on to the slip-on? Mine are all tabs, which I like because they can be used on future slip-ons.

DEUs, for Army, are issued as has been said with the "CIC" side title and collar dogs. At RCIS they sell "CIC" titles for our slip-ons, however it seems the minority of Officers wear these for whatever reason, a lot of it having to do with the fact they're not at the RCIS very often! It's the only place I have seen them; but I haven't been looking either. I think one thing lacking from CIC is a greater pride in the branch from a a large group of members, my wearing CIC side titles is just one of many ways I show I am, as the magazine used to be aptly titled, Proud to be.

Back