• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CENTSAM 05 & AASAM 05 (Transalted: Bisley and Australia Competition Shooting)

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
We are sending a team to CENTSAM in the UK this June/July, and I was wondering if anyone on here is going.

As for me, I am not going this year, but maybe next year. However I will be at AASAM in November (as usual).

Secondly, does anyone know of a CF team going to Australia in November? The last time was in 2002.

So, if you are a CF competitive shooter, and have done some time in the UK or CFSAC, start enquiring with your Unit, as AASAM is coming up, and soon enough, it will be here.

I'd be keen to see any Canucks there.

Cheers,

Wes

Getting funding, support, ammo and training time is next to impossible for BC units from what I can tell. The ideas ofen get shot down (pardon pun) at the Unit level and there is little interest from the higher ups. Competetive shooting is alot of fun and develops alot of the other skills that soldiers need. I went to Bisley in 1991 and had a great time. I'd go again, but couldn't pay for it out of my own pocket.

Back