• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF Service Number?

InBound

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello I have applied to the RCAF to be a pilot through the CEOTP-Pilot entry plan. I went to my RC in Hamilton and they gave me a physical copy of the Application for Enrollment form to Seneca College for Aviation program. I just have a question, I have the entire form filled out I just need to know what a CF Service Number is.. Is this the same things as your Social Insurance number? I haven't received my "first contact" yet, so I don't know my service number yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:cdn:

Good Day Brihard,

You should receive an email within 5-7 business days after the submission of your online application, giving you further direction on the next steps to take in the application process.

The next step after submitting an application will be to arrange an appointment with your local RC for initial testing including the CFAT. Once you arrive at the center you will be assigned a service number prior to the CFAT test. Write the number down and memorize it.

Do not make assumptions and put incorrect information just to fill in blank spots on the form(s). Bring the form with you when you go to the testing and a recruiter will assist you in filling in any blank spaces with the correct information.

Back