• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFAT score after release.

gryphonv

Reaction score
I've been always curious about my CFAT score. Not that it affects me in any way now since I am released, but always the reaction by a recruiter, BPSO, etc who had access to my score was more on the side of impression.

Now that can read I look dumber than I am. But I'm truly curious if there is any way I can find out my own score. I've been told broad terms before like top 10%, I even think I was told once top 5%. Don't mistake this for a brag post, as the score is worthless to me now since I'm medically released.

I'm generally curious though for my own personal curiosity, is there anyway to find out the score?

Yeah, I was with a BPSO just over 3 years ago when I was going to remuster, he convinced me to apply to UTPNCM instead because of my CFAT score which I remember him being quite impressed with but not able to tell me what it was, only saying he wouldn't of recommended me to apply unless he felt I was was very competitive.

Unfortunately all that is unobtainable now since I breached UOS and was released.

Jayjaycf,

Please remember that this board is for non-recruiters/directing staff to ask question and only for recruiters/directing staff to answer those questions.

Hatchet Man said:
Who CAN post here:
1)People wanting to ask CAF Recruiting folks questions, in accordance with the guidelines mentioned here http://army.ca/forums/threads/115341.0.html
2) CAF Recruiting Staff
3) Site Directing Staff

Who CANNOT post here:

EVERYONE ELSE
Whether you like that or agree with that, is not up for debate or discussion. If the urge to post is so over whelming, use the PM function.

Anyone not following this direction will have their post's deleted, and issued a warning.

gryphonv,

Being that you are no longer in the Forces you can request this information through a request for Access to Information (https://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-57-eng.asp).

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Back