• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Christmas Wishes

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
We'll try keep them all in one place. :subbies:

To all my Brothers and Sisters, deployed or at home, my family and my friends. Detractors, antagonists, et al, you too.
Have a Very Merry Christmas and Safe, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Never forget the good men and women with guns, willing to do violence on your behalf, so you can sleep peacefully in your beds at night.

Attachments

• 25438918_10210629009300690_6081946307900930743_o.jpg
    25438918_10210629009300690_6081946307900930743_o.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 156
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all staff, users and their families and friends also.

Safe travelling if you are, and may you enjoy the cozy comforts of home if you’re not.

Sometimes this time of year can be difficult for many, so know that no one’s alone and there’s always someone willing to lend an ear/shoulder if you need it. Don’t be afraid to reach out.

Take care  :snowman: :christmas happy:

Merry Christmas to everyone, and may you receive God's blessings and Grace.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.  May your bellies be full, your feet warm and your fondest wishes come to pass. 

Merry Christmas all.

I know for most this is a joyous time of year while for other this time of year can be insurmountable. 

If you are in the latter please reach out for help.  Hell, send me a PM on here and I will move mountains to provide you what ever I can, I'm Logistics I can work miracles ;).

But in all seriousness, I check this site multiple times a day and you should get a reply shortly after you send it. 

Again Merry Christmas all and perhaps we should all check out our "nominal rolls" and make sure none of our battle buddies are having a less than joyous occasion!

Merry Christmas!

Belated Happy Hanukkah!

Early Happy New Year! (Because I probably won't be on here much until late Jan)

Here's hoping you get to spend some time with family and friends, either in person or in spirit.

I'd like to say that I'll  be thinking of all of you while I'm cruising through the Caribbean on my 12 night cruise, but that would be a lie!  ;D

Best wishes to everyone!

I'll echo the sentiments of some others: if this time of year sees you facing some difficulty, then please reach out.

All the best for 2018.

Cheers

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!  Special thoughts and wishes go out to our folks who are deployed and away from their families this year, keep your stick on the ice - next year being home for the Holidays will be all the more memorable.

Stay safe and best wishes for 2018.

Attachments

• Xmas tree R4.JPG
    Xmas tree R4.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 150
  • North Pole FB.jpg
    North Pole FB.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 152
My only selfish Christmas wish is to keep everyone's family safe every year end.

Back