• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CIVVYU-ROTP question

Fowl

Inactive
Reaction score
I was accepted to ROTP but was not accepted to RMC during the pandemic. At that time I was told I was approved to attend a civilian university through the ROTP to complete the remaining 2 years of my degree, however that option was currently suspended/unavailable due to covid for most trades (infantry being the one I applied for).
Can anyone confirm if ROTP at a civilian university has opened back up or is it still only for select trades?

Any info would be much appreciated, thanks.

I was accepted to ROTP but was not accepted to RMC during the pandemic. At that time I was told I was approved to attend a civilian university through the ROTP to complete the remaining 2 years of my degree, however that option was currently suspended/unavailable due to covid for most trades (infantry being the one I applied for).
Can anyone confirm if ROTP at a civilian university has opened back up or is it still only for select trades?

Any info would be much appreciated, thanks.
Hi there.
I don't know if it's only for selected trades but I'm in a Civvy-Uni since september and I know other dudes in CivvyU as well.
How's the situationon your side?

Back