• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cleaning Thermos vs Buying a New One

Thermos'?

We had boiling vessels.

Don't get off the tank!

😁

Infantry be like ... ;)

sexy alicia silverstone GIF

Little late on the upside..if you haven't tablets of the denture type....and honestly this will get the funk out..1/2 to 1 teaspoon (for 2quart canteens) of baking soda and a quarter cup of vinegar...and warm water to about half to 3 quarters of any size canteen..shake vigorously let sit for about and hour and remove cap slowly as vinegar and baking soda can make the quite the fizz...oh and add the water first,,,

Always reminded tankies to not go through that defike/village w/o inf sp. Ensured hot coffee almost on demand!
Never had to remind us. After sucking our exhaust and falling in the ruts, we just stop and wait for you to walk past us into town.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Never had to remind us. After sucking our exhaust and falling in the ruts, we just stop and wait for you to walk past us into town.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
Umm without getting into a major Pissing contest, was taught this principle by Rad Walters and it stuck enough to get me through many exs.

Umm without getting into a major Pissing contest, was taught this principle by Rad Walters and it stuck enough to get me through many exs.

No pissing contest. You take care of us in BUA and closed in country, we take care of you in the open. As it's always been.

"The enemy is two kilometers that way. We'll cover you from here." πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I had a cottage when in Pet. I had to go by the farm in Wilno. I used to stop and have a glass or two of homemade wine with Rad, most times I was passing. Great man.🫑

Reactions: ueo
No pissing contest. You take care of us in BUA and closed in country, we take care of you in the open. As it's always been.

"The enemy is two kilometers that way. We'll cover you from here." πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I had a cottage when in Pet. I had to go by the farm in Wilno. I used to stop and have a glass or two of homemade wine with Rad, most times I was passing. Great man.🫑
He was on my list of incredibly interesting people I would have loved to have met.

From what I've heard and read I get the distinct impression the he was the corporate memory of the RCAC on how to conduct armoured warfare.

Reactions: ueo
From what I've heard and read I get the distinct impression the he was the corporate memory of the RCAC on how to conduct armoured warfare.
He had an amazing memory and would regal us for hours. He would come over to the JR club after a parade and he'd still be there with us while the Officers were waiting for their Guest Speaker (Rad) to start dinner. He had three tanks shot out from under him and was a tank ace himself. A great man that they don't make anymore.

Back