• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Confused

I'm trying to find more info, but it appears certain mail outs, including pay, go through the distribution system in Matane QC.

Majority is electronic, anyway.

VAC does send docs directly from its offices to clients, but a large chunk goes through Matane.

blackberet17 said:
I'm trying to find more info, but it appears certain mail outs, including pay, go through the distribution system in Matane QC.

Majority is electronic, anyway.

VAC does send docs directly from its offices to clients, but a large chunk goes through Matane.

I am just baffled at how they try to sell us the MyVAC account, yet its pretty much useless for the stuff it could be used for.

1. I can input my Direct deposit information, thats great, I still have to mail something in for it.

2. the message system is useless, 7 day wait to get a response? thought its supposed to be quicker then calling in? or at least easier.

3. If they are sending me the documents to decide where my money is going, why cant it be put online, and I print and then send in? instead of mail it to me mail it back.

all that money still wasting time....

upandatom said:
I am just baffled at how they try to sell us the MyVAC account, yet its pretty much useless for the stuff it could be used for.

1. I can input my Direct deposit information, thats great, I still have to mail something in for it.

2. the message system is useless, 7 day wait to get a response? thought its supposed to be quicker then calling in? or at least easier.

3. If they are sending me the documents to decide where my money is going, why cant it be put online, and I print and then send in? instead of mail it to me mail it back.

all that money still wasting time....

It's a work in progress. The group working on improving the system is small. I'm not an IT/IM guy, but it has improved quite a bit since first launched.

Back