• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CP Gear CADPAT Ruck for sale

new_armoured_trooper

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to sell a brand new CADPAT Alamar #1 Rucksack made by CP Gear. It has never been used. I can provide pictures available on request via email. PM me if interested please,  also viewable at : http://www.cpgear.com/default.asp?mn=1.19.56&f=pd&pid=133 . Description as provided directly by CP Gear:

Top of the range 50 liter patrol pack. Proven operational design Pack consists of standard wheelers classic load carrying system with sternum strap and well padded back panel. The top flap closure consists of two well constructed zippered compartments. One facilitates the carriage of maps, commanders documents etc. The other creating access for field notebooks systems or tactical aid memoirs, navigation GPS and essential patrol items. Tabs on cover also facilitate carriage of extra equipment. Main carrying compartment although configured for about 40 liters and has dual outside pockets with internal pull cord nylon sleeves to enable the carrying capacity to be increased - operation dependent! Side pouches provide substantial immediate access for those important items, spare rations, ammo, patrol comms, etc. Numerous outside tie-down tabs to enable the soldier to configure any other equipment or even possible add pouches of other design. Tabs on bottom allow fixing a roll or sleeping bag system. Main compartment 11"(l) x 7"(w) x 18"(h) Side compartments 6"(l) x 3"(w) x 11"(h) Approx. 50 Liters. Weighs 1.3kg. Made in Canada with 1000d Cordura Nylon.

Asking 140$ as this is brand new - 25$ below listed price

Back