• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CT Defibrilation Jumpstart

Fogle

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys

First off, I'm not here looking for sympathy or anything, just functional help.

I'm a reservist who has had a component transfer in since early January 2010. My unit can't employ me with full time work because of budget shortages and my town is scare (understatement) in the way of job opportunities at the moment. I'm homeless and sleeping on a friends couch until his girlfriend decides I should leave. Which judging by her character is very soon. I need help, the only family I have left is the Army. Is there anything at all I can do to get out of here and to St. Jean? I need this, I need help.

Thanks in advance to everyone who has any info, feel free to respond with anything. I will take any info I can get at the moment.

About all you can do is wait buddy sorry to hear your in such a perdicament.  As far as your CT goes it will take quite a while cause Ottawa is waiting on Apr 10 the new fiscal year for positions to be open.  As far as St.Jean goes, if your a reservist and you have taken BMQ you will not have to go to BMQ again.

Hope you and your girl have patched things up and your not homeless.

Back