• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Diversity in the CAF and veterans

I was slightly surprised (well, not really surprised, interested would be a better term) in the infographic re Indigenous participation. My initial thought was that service as a Canadian Ranger may have contributed significantly to the numbers. However, on checking what the actual census question was, that notion was in error.

I guess I probably saw that when filling out the census but on reflection, what bright star was it that decided to exclude the Rangers? And why? The questions could have been easily restructured for better granularity. If I'd been a Ranger I would have been pissed at the exclusion.

🍻

I was slightly surprised (well, not really surprised, interested would be a better term) in the infographic re Indigenous participation. My initial thought was that service as a Canadian Ranger may have contributed significantly to the numbers. However, on checking what the actual census question was, that notion was in error.

The 'CAF Apartheid' Program seems to be in full flux, as per SOP ;)

Back