• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Double repetitions

QORvanweert

Inactive
Reaction score
I was reading through the thread by P-J Dog (?) on Reservist Contracts and bonuses and throughout the entire thread there were single phrase repetitions. ie. and he said Hi Mr. Watson Hi mr watson what a beautiful day a beautiful day. I am not sure whether or not the error lies at this end or if a server has somehow malfunctioned. Thought I would mention it.
    Daniel

Do you happen to have a link to the discussion? If it's in the archives, nothing would surprise me... that data has been reconverted a number of times, each one likely introducing it's own problems.

Here's the post: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/28811.0.html
I didn't see any repitition.

Thanks for the link... I can't see any repetition either.

So you're still seeing it in that thread?

I have gone back two or three times and I only saw it once again. But, due to liberal exposure to adult entertainment, this computer is far from reliable. I would consider the problem to reside wholly at this end.

QORvanweert said:
But, due to liberal exposure to adult entertainment, this computer is far from reliable.

:eek:

QORvanweert said:
I have gone back two or three times and I only saw it once again. But, due to liberal exposure to adult entertainment, this computer is far from reliable. I would consider the problem to reside wholly at this end.
Hmmm, that can't be right, you're only 17... No adult entertainment for you  >:D

I was exploring other cultures and avenues of instruction....  :D and, I swear it was issued like that, I swear it!!

Back